Start: 17:00 CET
End: 17:45 CET
360° Feedback from Office to Home Office
We invite you to a webinar on 20.05.2021 at the ITO 360° International Online Day intended for:
- HR Experts interested in effective alternatives to conventional leadership training
- Change managers who want to make the best use of the current situation for innovation and cultural development
At ITO, we are convinced that a digital 360-degree feedback process is a central instrument for organisational learning and a starting point for essential development initiatives, especially in times of increased home office work.
Online Webinar, 20.05.2021, 17:00 - 17:45 pm CET
Join our webinar "360° Feedback from Office to Home Office" on 20.05.2021 to learn more about:
- How should the overall 360° process be designed to achieve the necessary impact?
- What kind of feedback is relevant and critical for success in the 360° process?
- What crucial role does HR play?
- What does it look like in practice? A case study
- What should a modern digital solution be able to do?
We look forward to sharing our experience with you!
works in ITO as a Senior HR Consultant and also oversees projects implemented in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. She focuses mainly on psychodiagnostics and its use in the selection and development of people. She trains employees in the field of soft-skills and uses her knowledge of psychology in HR consulting.
As a project manager and consultant, for the past 5 years Danijela has been in charge of 360 projects, worked as a coach, and done diagnostic work as a part of multinational teams conducting Assessment and Development Centers for various clients, both locally and internationally, in person as well as in the digital environment. Danijela is an MA organizational psychologist and is currently furthering her professional development by attending the Advanced program of Gestalt psychotherapy education.